Overnight Coffee Cake
- 1 bag frozen dinner rolls
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 small package instant butterscotch pudding
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Grease a bundt pan and place the frozen rolls in the bottom
- Layer the rest of the ingredients in order ending with the melted butter on top
- Let it sit covered overnight
- In the morning, bake for 30 minutes at 350°
- Be sure to watch it towards the end. If it starts to burn on top, take it out
From great kitchens comes great recipes!
Kitchen by Hermitage Kitchen Design Gallery
Visit kitchen.hermitagelighting.com for more information or to schedule a complimentary consultation!